Zodiac EUR/USD Real Tournament - Gemini
Gemini (Gemini) is pointed out that the birthday is May 21 ~ June 21, is the third sign of the zodiac, located in the east of Taurus, west of Cancer; M stands for fickle, communication.
The main characteristics of the Gemini personality is the fickle thinking, unrestrained, the endless curiosity of everything in the outside world, can be said to be alert and restless constellation.
It's time to prove your trading prowess in the industry's most exciting forex competition! Participate in our firm trading competition on the foreign exchange platform and compete with traders from all over the world to win lucrative prizes, enjoy the most prestigious title and improve your trading skills.
AM Markets 1st Constellation Real Trading (EUR/USD) Tournament
Registration for this competition will officially start on May 1, 2021, and the competition time is: May 21 00:00 to June 21 23:59 platform time (Gregorian calendar). It lasts for Gemini one constellation cycle. The competition is dedicated to providing every participant with an opportunity to learn and grow independently, as well as an open, fair and fair trading environment.
A natural person who has reached the age of 18 to 60 and has the capacity for independent conduct.
Rules for calculating competition results
AM Markets will calculate the rankings based on the percentage increase in net worth at the end of the tournament.
During the competition, money can be transferred into and out of the account. However, when calculating the profit rate, the maximum amount of money in the account will be taken as the principal amount. For example, during the competition, the maximum accumulated deposit in the contestant's account is $10,000. By the end of the competition, the client will have paid out $5,000, leaving $5,000 in the principal. The principal is calculated at $10,000 instead of $5,000.
Yield calculation formula
[Final Net Value -(Initial Net Value + Investment)]/(Initial Net Value + Investment)
Initial net worth = net worth of the account at the start of the match
Final net worth = net worth of the account at the end of the match
Deposit = Deposit accumulated into the account during the competition
For example, an initial net worth of $10,000, subsequent investments of $5,000, and a final net worth of $88,000.
The yield is 486.667% = (88,000- 15,000)/ 15,000.
1. Only one account per participant is allowed to enter.
2. The amount of deposit in each account shall not be less than 500 USD, and the transaction volume shall not be less than 10 standard hands. A single transaction shall take no less than 2 minutes, and some trading profits less than 2 minutes shall not be included in the profit rate calculation results.
3. During the competition, money can be transferred into and out of the account. However, when calculating the profit rate, the maximum amount of money in the account will be taken as the principal amount. For example, during the competition, the maximum accumulated deposit in the contestant's account is $10,000. By the end of the competition, the client will have paid out $5,000, leaving $5,000 in the principal. The principal is calculated at $10,000 instead of $5,000.
4. During the competition, the agent commission is not allowed to transfer to the trading account. If so, the agent will not participate in the ranking of the competition.
5. Only one trading account is allowed to participate with the same IP
6. The Constellation Real Trading Competition is limited to EUR/USD products only, and other products will not be included in the competition profit rate.
7. All three account types of STD,STP and ECN can be registered for this competition
8. There are no trade restrictions in this competition.
9. The winners will be announced by AM Markets within 10 working days after the conclusion of the Competition and the prize money will be paid to the trading account of the winners within 30 working days and can be withdrawn.
10. The winner must answer the interview questions and agree to publish his/her information on AM Markets' website and on social media.
11. If cheating is found, you will be disqualified. AM Markets reserves the right to interpret the competition.